1. juijui68

OP juijui68 Member Newcomer

United States
    Hi Guys,

I backup my switch Nand with Hekate v4.6 and after finished back-up it says something "bootloader library for sleep mode is missing"?
    Could somebody tell me what it means? Do I need to fix it? Thanks.

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend Member

United States
    It means the bootloader library for sleep mode is missing. To fix it, you put the Hekate files on your SD card.

3. astrogrrl

astrogrrl Advanced Member Newcomer

I need some help, I am getting the same issue, I am trying to load the most recent Hekate without any success. I have followed multiple guides. I am using a rcm loader and the switch is from launch so def not patched. Every time I try to load the Hekate it only boots to sideways text stating "Missing LPO (sleep mode) library! Missing or old minerva library! Update your bootloader folder! press any key...." I have drag and dropped most current boot loader folder to SD. I have tried downloading the files for the SD card from multiple sites including sdsetup and the kosmos pack as well as straight from gthub. It keeps doing the same thing. Since there was the options to get in to tools I thought i would at least try to back up my Nand etc. However it said my SD was not FAT partition even though it is formatted in Fat32 (mac disk utility). I did partition the 128 SD card to have a 33GB partition (for creating SD nand to run HB from). I am using a Mac - could this be the issue?

How do I get it to work. I want to create emmc on separate partition to run Homebrew. Mainly want checkpoint and the stuff for checking dens etc in pokemon.

4. Treskatae

Treskatae Member Newcomer

United States
    Download tegra explorer and send as a payload to the switch. Format the card through there, add everything back, and then boot using hekate.

sirsk likes this.
  5. GedAmbra

GedAmbra Newbie Newcomer

Lithuania
    I'm having same problem. I get a message "Missing lp0(sleep mode) library! Missing or old minerva library! Update your bootloader folder" when I try to boot atmosphere.

6. sirsk

sirsk Newbie Newcomer

Chile
    Tegra Explorer payload, inside payload format sd as fat32, save my life from failed to stat stage2 (atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin)

7. PlatinumSnake

PlatinumSnake Newbie Newcomer

United States
    Thanks sirsk and Trekatae. The solution worked wonderfully.

8. SuperTriangle07

SuperTriangle07 Newbie Newcomer

Canada
    Hi, that solution didn't work for me. I have another microSD card in which I downloaded exactly what I had in my previous microSD card and everything seems to work perfectly. I would like to recover my old microSD card because it had a bigger storage but I can't figure out what the issue is since reformatting it changes nothing and the content of the card doesn't seems to be the problem either.
    Thanks

9. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend Member

United States
    How are your SD cards formatted? And did you check if they were both fake?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - bootloader, library, missing

Share this thread:

Facebook Twitter Reddit Tumblr Telegram WhatsApp
Site Map