1. Hinaru77

OP Hinaru77 Member Newcomer

United States
    Hello. Pretty much a noob here when it comes to hacking switch. Anyway, I trying to install games on the switch that i already purchase. I tried with Pokemon Sword, and Now i am trying with Animal Crossing. I use Atmosphere latest version supporting 9.2. I used NXdumptool to download the file and I was told to use FAT32 to install games. 64GB. It split into 2 files one that has 4 GB and the other with 2GB. I When i try to install iit into lithium it doesn't work. I was told That Atmoshpere doesn't support XCI and it has to be in one file? And so I have to coverted to NSP file? I tried using 4nxi and It could only do the $GB Xci but not the other file. I also tried n1dus as well, but I couldn't fin the nro file to put into the sd file. So I am very lost on what to do. Any help would be appeicated.Hopefully i put this in the right place.

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08 Member

Norway
    You can install it over USB with TInfoil. Also, there is a way to make the Switch see it as a single file by putting all the parts in a folder, and marking the folder as "archive", they need to be named in a certain way though, there are splitting tools that do this for you, I'm not sure if nxdumptool already names them the correct way.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye, Mar 25, 2020
  3. paulzheng

paulzheng GBAtemp Regular Member

China
    install games via usb cable from your desktop , awoo installer or tinfoil, both of them are right

4. Hinaru77

United States
    Hello. I also have tinfoil install from this site
    http://tinfoil.io/Download

I also install the nut server. Don’t know who to use it?
    However when I try to even launch it, it just give me a back screen. Is there a step by step process on how to do this?

Last edited by Hinaru77, Mar 25, 2020
  5. Hinaru77

United States
    Finally got to install a game.
    had to merge the file using xci cutter, then divide it using dividnsp, archiving the file and putting it into tinfoil for it to work,

6. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08 Member

Norway
    Wait, it takes a while to start up and show the GUI.

7. Hinaru77

United States
    Yeah. I tried everything even using the usb cable to install it But nothing worked, then I saw this video which help. But thanks anyway

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Install, games, using

Share this thread:

Facebook Twitter Reddit Tumblr Telegram WhatsApp
Site Map