1. GaryOderNichts

OP GaryOderNichts GBAtemp Fan Member

Germany
    If you enter System Settings, does your version say 99.99.99?
    If not, make sure to set CBHC to boot into System Menu.

2. harry9887

harry9887 Newbie Newcomer

Canada
    Ya it says 99.99.99. For me its pretty weird, every other download I've done has worked in some form or another, this just doesn't work. Is there anyway for me to test the channel file?

Last edited by harry9887, Feb 17, 2021 at 2:04 AM
  3. CrisMod

CrisMod GBAtemp Regular Member

Italy
    Hi @harry9887, the best way to help you it's that from your side you list out all the steps that you make when you create the installer, this to avoid a lot of guessing from the people that helps and try to get the point shortly ;)

Last edited by CrisMod, Feb 17, 2021 at 9:26 AM
  4. harry9887

harry9887 Newbie Newcomer

Canada
    Ya I was gonna do that, but I didn't want to double post, I took screenshots of a process that I was doing, but haven't tested it yet since my WiiU is acting up in general(having issues with retroarch). I'll edit this post when I'm done fixing that.

EDIT:
    Hey, thank you so much so far but I'm starting to wonder if its a bigger problem with my Wii U. The system is in general being a pain, and now I'm having this issue where the homebrew app store wont let me download anything or even uninstall anything, the GTA 3 issue of course, and retroarch gives me a code 160-2203 whenever I try and load it, the system works when I restart the system but I've reinstalled retroarch 2 times now, and nothing has changed. Its really weird, should/can I make a thread about it on the main forum?

Last edited by harry9887, Feb 17, 2021 at 3:24 PM
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share this thread:

Facebook Twitter Reddit Tumblr Telegram WhatsApp
Site Map